Why are Compounded Vitamins Superior?
Many patients suffer from a number of vitamin deficiencies. Some patients can even suffer from multiple vitamin deficiencies. This is where our vitamin injections can offer some aid. A concentrated dose of a vitamin injection can help quickly boost levels while avoiding the unpleasant gastro side effects that oral vitamin tablets tend to cause. We also compound vitamin cocktails that contain a number of vitamins in one injection. These are helpful in the body’s recovery from stress while boosting energy levels and restoring hydration.
How do we Comply with USP Standards?
- Monthly environmental viable testing
- Personnel undergo media fill testing, gowning and garbing competency, gloved fingertip testing, and observational competency testing initially and semi-annual thereafter
- Sterility testing of compounds
- Potency testing of compounds
Vitamin injections are a helpful option to patients with a wide array of vitamin deficiencies giving the patient a larger dose of needed supplementation.
- VITD3100: Vitamin D3 100,000 IU/mL in Oil
- VITC500: Vitamin C 500mg/mL
- PYR100: Pyridoxine (B6) 100mg/mL
- B100: Thiamine (B1) 100mg/mL
- BIO5: Biotin 0.5mg/mL
- Meyers Cocktail